Regulatory & Compliance Analyst - Framingham
We are looking for a Regulatory & Compliance Analyst to perform the following job duties.
Minimum of *Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy Administration or Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Drug regulatory affairs or Experience and Education equivalent in Bachelor’s degree Pharmacy Administration or Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Drug regulatory affairs *
- Help the pharmacist keep continuous process updates with new compliance initiatives.
- Assure overall regulatory compliance promoting continuous improvement in our internal audit process and risk assessment affecting our business by coordinating all bits and pieces of our pharmacy research.
- Support the research component of the pharmacy department through development of automated processes and reporting, targeted to improve efficiency and ensure compliance of health plan policy/procedures and regulatory standards.
- Develop operating procedures ensuring corrective and preventive action.
- Provide the required State, Federal, Medicaid and Medicare laws compliance support and assist in the DEA regulations compliance including bringing together the documentation of expired controlled substance and the inventory management of control substance consistent with the strategic plan of the company.
- Assist in the internal audit of our overrides, billing over-dues, coordinating the diagnostic codes entered in the system regarding use of prescription and non-prescription drugs.
- Involve in the procedures of review of third party audit, monitoring drug recall and product recall.